4/22/08

What if your ex says

Why did you let me go?
* You have a brain so use it

I still love you
* So..what?

When did we last talk?
* Cant rmb?

Will you go out with me?
* Yes but not alone with u

Hey, can i give/ask you for a ride?
* Sure my roof top mb

I cannot keep my promise to you.
* :-) keep it for yourself it'll makeyou a better person and less hated byothers.

My friends say we don't look goodtogether.
* That's why you're so concern bout how u look, dumbfcuk!

You have changed.
* The world spins.

Can we get back together?
* In your dreams mb.

Oh, I knew what this is all about. Youfound someone else.
* And it's none of your bussiness

Don't you realize? You are the one whohurt me!
* Don't ever start this shiet you fcuk head.

How can you forget our memories?
* Huh? We had memories?

I will always love you.
* Everyone does wahahahaha

No comments: